- You have earned ... a warrior's death...
- -- Gladiator
Appearing in "Till Death Do Us Part!"Edit
- Betsy Beatty (First appearance)
- Larry (First appearance)
- Edward Nelson (First appearance) (Unnamed cameo)
- Rosalind Nelson (First appearance) (Unnamed cameo)
- "Porkchop" Peterson (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Till Death Do Us Part!"Edit
Gladiator holds a group of kids hostage in a museum, and Daredevil has to take him down in time to make it to Foggy's wedding.
- Plot by McKenzie and Miller, script by McKenzie.
- In this issue, Fogggy Nelson marries his long-time fiancee Deborah Harris, though the marriage would only last until Daredevil #214.
- This issue features a new cover picture logo designed by Frank Miller.
- After years of murder and mayhem, in this issue readers finally learn that the Gladiator's name is Melvin Potter.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from Steve Thurman, T.M. Maple, John T. Miller, Jeffrey Lowndes, and William Greeley.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|