- I never threw a fight in my life! I sure as hell ain't going to start now!
- -- Jack Murdock
Appearing in "Exposé"Edit
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Flashback and main story)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Ben Urich
- Jack Murdock (Only in flashback)
- Foggy Nelson (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Appears in an image only)
- Fixer (Roscoe Sweeney) (Only in flashback)
- Slade (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four
- Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
- Power Man (Luke Cage)
- Stick (Only in flashback)
- K.O. (Only in flashback)
- New York Police Department (Only in flashback)
- Nurse Willow (First appearance)
- Porky (Only in flashback)
- Rocky Davis (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Stewart "Stymie" Schmidt (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- United States Army (Only in flashback)
- Earth (Flashback and main story)
- United States of America (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Exposé"Edit
Ben Urich has determined that Matt Murdock is the sightless adventurer Daredevil. When Urich confronts Murdock, Matt recounts his childhood, the accident which gave him his powers, the later death of his father at the hands of the Fixer, and why he became and continues to be Daredevil. After recounting his story, Matt tells Ben that if he publishes his story, he can no longer be Daredevil. After some reflection, Ben burns his papers. Matt Murdock's secret identity will remain so.
Appearing in "Special Bonus Pin-up"Edit
Synopsis for "Special Bonus Pin-up"Edit
A one page unpublished cover to Daredevil #162.
- For the first time, Daredevil's childhood (and apparently life-long connection) with Hell's Kitchen is revealed. Murdock will eventually move back to the neighborhood and be the area's unofficial protector.
- Wally Wood's last work for Marvel.
- Matt Murdock will meet his childhood tormentor Stewart "Stymie" Schmidt again in Daredevil #203.
- Ironically, "Stinky" McQuade who later claimed to have given Murdock the childhood nickname "Daredevil" in Daredevil #235 is not depicted.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|