Appearing in "A Grave Mistake!"Edit
- Death-Stalker (Phillip Sterling) (Death)
- Original Ani-Men (Corpses Only) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "A Grave Mistake!"Edit
Matt is being kidnapped by the Unholy Three. The Black Widow tries to stop them, but only manages to take down Bird-Man while the other two escape with Matt. Matt is taken to a cemetery where he his delivered to Deathstalker who then kills Cat-Man and Gorilla-Man. Deathstalker reveals that he was once the Exterminator and how he escaped the displaced time line Daredevil trapped him in. Daredevil and Deathstalker then clash. At the height of battle, however,Deathstalker miscalculated his attack and re-materialized in this dimension too soon, solidifying while passing through a tombstone. As a result, he was immediately killed.
- This is the first issue of Daredevil by artist Frank Miller. Miller will eventually become the writer and artist of the series. Many would say his run on this title epitomized the character of Daredevil.
- Death-Stalker has made Daredevil a tombstone with the epitath, "Matthew Michael Murdock May He Burn in Hell.
- St. Stephen's Cemetery is identified in Daredevil & Captain America: Dead on Arrival Vol 1 1.
- This issue contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|