- Its on the television, on the news. Its got to be true.
Appearing in "Man-Bull In a China Town!"Edit
- An Unidentified Sniper
- Phillip Diamond (Only in flashback)
- The "Sky-Walker" (Only in flashback)
- Helen (Voice Only)
- a judge
- New York policemen
- John F. Kennedy (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- a security guard
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- The Golden Bull of China (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "Man-Bull In a China Town!"Edit
When Man-Bull loses his murder trial thanks to (according to him) a crooked system and a bad lawyer (Matt Murdock), he busts out of the court room and runs rampant through the streets; Foggy meets his political rival, Blake Tower, and finds that he likes the guy; The Matador convinces Man-Bull to steal the Golden Bull of China to help them get rich quick but DD makes Man-Bull run off without the heavy statue; True to type, Man-Bull takes out his anger on Matador.
- The Golden Bull of China was last seen in Thor #147.
- Man-Bull appears to kill the Matador in this issue, but he somehow returns later to the Marvel Universe.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from Peter B. Gillis, Bruce Canwell and Marc P. Beauregard.
- This issue also contains a Series "B" Marvel Value Stamps #B04: The Incredible Hulk.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Unofficial Marvel Value Stamps Site 
|Like this? Let us know!|