- What you saw... was the life of a super hero compressed into a few terrifying seconds.
- -- Daredevil
Appearing in "Mind Storm!"Edit
- Angar the Screamer (First appearance)
Angar's Hallucinations of:
Synopsis for "Mind Storm!"Edit
Returning to San Francisco alone, the Black Widow deciding to join the Avengers (following the events of Avengers #111) Matt ends up busting up some crooks. However, he suffers some hallucinations after the fight.
Daredevil soon realizes that crime he was busting up was a robbery of the Rolling Stone magazine offices. After the fight DD agrees to be part of an interview with the editor Jann Wenner. Their interview is interrupted by more hallucinations, this time a little more personal and involving DD's rogues gallery.
Finding that nobody else but himself remembers the hallucinations, when the next one happens, DD orders everyone to stay in the building. Outside, DD is greeted by Angar the Screamer, whose super-powered vocal chords created the hallucinations. Angar challenges DD to a fight.
- Daredevil is interviewed by Rolling Stones editor Jann Wenner. Wenner, in real life was the editor and and publisher of Rolling Stone magazine since its inception in 1967, and at the time of this writing Wenner still holds said title.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# 1331Z.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. It does not print any letter this issue. "The Bullpen" gives a look back at the inception and first 100 issues of the series.
- The Quinjet that Daredevil pilots back to San Francisco is depicted as a much smaller one than the Avengers use. It looks to seat only one or two individuals. One might consider that the Avengers have streamlined models for individual members.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|