Daredevil, the Man Without Fear, is a beloved underdog in the Marvel Universe. He's never been an A-list hero, and probably never will be, but his stories have had some of the best creative runs in Marvel history. Matt Murdock leads a contradictory double-life as lawyer by day and vigilante by night. The only person who could manage that is a Catholic. Blinded by toxic waste at a young age, he has super-senses that make him much more capable than the average person. Murdock dresses as a devil to inspire terror in the criminals of Hell's Kitchen.
- Daredevil: The Man Without Fear is a mini-series written by Frank Miller with illustrations by John Romita Jr.. Miller returns to the character after several years to write a definitive origin story.
- Daredevil: Yellow is an origin story written by Jeph Loeb with illustrations by Tim Sale. They focus on his first adventures while still wearing the trademark yellow costume.
- Frank Miller's Daredevil Vol 1
- Kevin Smith's Daredevil Vol 2
- Brian Michael Bendis' Daredevil Vol 2
- Ed Brubaker's Daredevil Vol 2
- Daredevil: End of Days is an alternate universe mini-series written by Brian Michael Bendis. The story follows Ben Urich in the aftermath of Daredevil's death at the hands of Bullseye.