- Battlin' Jack Murdock was my father. Battlin' Jack wasn't perfect. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Battlin' Jack did some terrible things for some very bad men. But when push came to shove......Jack gave the middle finger to those bad men. Perhaps he'd grown sick of the scum he had kowtowed to. Or perhaps he just couldn't stand the sight of his own reflection in his little boy's eyes. But one day Jack Murdock dug deep and found that part of himself that used to be noble and good and uncompromised by the world. He found his soul. And with that......he saved mine.
- -- Matt Murdock
Appearing in "Chapter Six: Reunion"Edit
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Main story and flashback)
- Jack Murdock (Only in flashback)
- Maggie Farrell's Father (Main story and flashback)
- Foggy Nelson (Main story and flashback)
- Johnny Sockets (Maggie Farrell) (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- F.B.I. agents
- Santerians (Cameo)
- Sean Farrell (Only in flashback)
- Stanley Pheiffer (Only in flashback)
- Candy Cotten (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- The story so big, so emotional, and so personal has now expanded to six issues!
- This is the pulse-pounding conclusion that will rock Daredevil down to his very roots!
- It’s the end of the road for serial killer Johnny Sockets, but before he’s gone, Daredevil and his world will never be the same.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|