- I've been thinking a lot about Life and Death during the past twelve Hours. When something surrounds and madly engulfs your entire Existence, you can't help but give it more than just casual Consideration. Life is Fluid. Some 90 % of what we are is made up of Water. Without this precious Liquid we are nothing. We cease to exist. We're dead. This Water's carried around in Thinskinned Sacks. We must all be Insane to race recklessly about in World filled with so many sharp and pointed Dangers. That's just asking for Trouble.
- -- Black Widow
Appearing in "Abattoir"Edit
- Rose (Only appearance; dies) (killed by the Black Widow)
- Charlie (serial killer, killed by the Black Widow) (Only appearance; dies)
- Anne Baxter (Only in flashback)
- Rose's father (killed by Rose) (Death) (In a Memory)
- Rose's mother (killed by Rose's father) (Death) (In a Memory)
- Soviet Union (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Catskill Mountains
Synopsis for "Abattoir"Edit
- No number on issue.
- Designer: Dawn Geiger
- Production: Steve Bunche
- Manufacturing coordinator: Christopher Ebel
- Logo design by Lopez.
- Features two S.H.I.E.L.D. Top Secret files with painted art art by Chiodo on the Black Widow and Daredevil. The Black Widow file has her hair as red-auburn (instead of red).
- Features painted artwork by Chiodo.
- Anne Baxter was a Friend of the Widow who worked with the US Embassy in the Soviet Union, she helped the Widow defect
- Nick Fury tells the Widow that a SHIELD Agent named Christine was killed with a Knife which lead her on the Trail of Rose and Charlie.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|