Dante was an newly evolved Inhuman who was among many placed in a cocoon due to the release of the Terrigen Bomb that affected New York City after the Inhuman city of Attilan fell into the Hudson River. The mist traveled all around the world which included Dante's home state of Illinois. After coming out of the cocoon, he was approached by a fellow Inhuman named Lash, who came there to see if Dante was worthy of the gifts that were given to him.
He asked him what happened to his mother, and he told him that she didn't survive the transformation process of the Terrigen Mist. Dante's retaliation came when his body started to engulf itself into flames which he used in the form of heat blasts against Lash until Queen Medusa arrived via teleportation by Eldrac the Door to interfere.
Nuhuman Physiology: Like all Nuhumans, Dante's inhuman physiology grants him physical superiority over baseline Homo Sapiens. making him much tougher, faster and stronger than the latter.
Pyrokinesis: Dante is capable of generating flames from thin air, not requiring the consumption of oxygen or combustible objects to maintain the flames. He has been seen being able to increase the temperature within his proximity which allows him to engulf his entire body into a flame/rock form, fire concentrated plasma blasts from his hands and endure extreme heat and flame without being harmed.
- Pyroplasmic Regeneration: Dante once had his arm chopped off during an excursion but his power reintegrated a whole new one for him.
- Regulation Disability: Inferno tends to set himself on fire due to lack of control over his abilities, more often than not he burns himself on his own plasma every time he gets too torqued up.
- His alias along with his real name is a reference the first canto of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy, Inferno.
- 28 Appearances of Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
- Media Dante Pertuz (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 36 Images featuring Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|