Roderick Kingsley (the original Hobgoblin). He often served as a stand-in for his brother to maintain Kingsley's secret identity as the Hobgoblin.
- Roger Stern always intended to pull the "identical twin" ruse for the mystery of the original Hobgoblin's identity, but left Amazing before he could resolve the storyline. The only mention of Roderick Kingsley having a brother in the original run was a thought bubble in Amazing Spider-Man #250. When Stern returned to Spider-Man to resolve the Hobgoblin plot as he intended, he officially introduced Daniel Kingsley in Spider-Man: Hobgoblin Lives #1.
- In retrospect, Amazing Spider-Man #249 is the first time Kingsley and the Hobgoblin appeared in the same location, meaning it is the first confirmed appearance of Daniel Kingsley on panel. However, because the brothers frequently posed as one another, it's possible Daniel appeared as early as Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #43.
- 15 Appearances of Daniel Kingsley (Earth-616)
- Media Daniel Kingsley (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Daniel Kingsley (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Daniel Kingsley (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Daniel Kingsley (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Hobgoblin
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|