Little is detailed about Black Knight’s life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Black Knight of Earth-616.
Presumably, Dane receives a call from Nick Fury to join the resistance aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and leaves to join them.
With the extremely varied bunch all assembled on the Helicarrier, Nick explains how serious he believes the situation to be; that it is the end of the world. He also explains that whatever the histories of those assembled, they are all on the same side.
It can also be assumed that he was part of the team sent back down to the surface to battle the zombies, unsuccessfully, it would seem as a zombified Black Knight is later seen as part of the zombie masses that attack Magneto and his small band of survivors in their subway hideaway.
Though his ultimate fate is unknown, it can be assumed that he was fried by the Power Cosmic Zombies when they test out their new powers.
- Dane has skill with science and technology and has become somewhat familiar with magic.
- Normal human male with intensive regular exercise.
- Dane wears protective armor, apparently of elven design. He also possesses a necklace that can contain his armor, sword and shield and reappear whenever he says Avalon.
- The character of Black Knight was created by Roy Thomas, and George Tuska.
- The zombified Black Knight of Earth-2149 first appeared in "Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover" by Mark Millar and Greg Land.
- The reality of Earth-2149 was created by Mark Millar and Greg Land, in Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover.
- Black Knight appears to be in his costume from the '90s Black Knight Vol 2.
- 2 Appearances of Dane Whitman (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Dane Whitman (Earth-2149)
- Media Dane Whitman (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Dane Whitman (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Dane Whitman (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Dane Whitman (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Black Knight
- Comic Book Awards Almanac
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|