Damascus, is the capital and the second-largest city of Syria after Aleppo prior to the civil war. It is the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
The end result of the Crusades and his battles with King Richard, the Saladin of Egypt signed the Treaty of Ramla in 1192. However, a year later the Saladin died poor, having given away much of his wealth to his poor subjects and was buried in a mausoleum in Damascus.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Damascus
- Minor Appearances of Damascus
- Media Damascus was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Damascus
- Images related to Damascus
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Damascus