After the first of Argives to set foot on the shore during the Trojan War, Iolaus, was killed (as foretold) by Hector, who renamed him "Protesilaus", ("the first of his people", the first to die before Troy), Cycnus wished to kill the second Achaean to brave the shore of Troy, he attacked but was quickly killed by Achilles who threw a stone at his head, causing the Trojans to doubt and to retreat under Hector's advice, and then the siege began.
"Protesilaus", Cycnus and many other soldiers were burned on funeral pyres in the night.
- 1 Appearances of Cycnus (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Cycnus (Earth-616)
- Media Cycnus (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Cycnus (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cycnus (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cycnus (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|