Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This mysterious creature was seizing boats off the coast of Greece. The vacationing duo of heroes Ant-Man and Wasp investigated and determined that this was part of an alien plot by the race of A-Chiltarians. Henry Pym determined that the "Cyclops" was a robot, designed to look like the mythological monster of lore. Ant-Man overrode the robot's programming and turned the Cyclops on his former controllers. The aliens fled earth, abandoning their plans for conquest. Pym had the Cyclops return the boats he had captured and then ordered it to walk out into the sea, apparently self-destructing. 
- 4 Appearances of Cyclops (A-Chiltarian Robot) (Earth-616)
- Media Cyclops (A-Chiltarian Robot) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Cyclops (A-Chiltarian Robot) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cyclops (A-Chiltarian Robot) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cyclops (A-Chiltarian Robot) (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Cyclops
- Cyclops at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|