Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corporation. Captain America, Marvel Man, and the Hulk defeated the Corporation's sinister plot. As an agent of the Corporation, Jackson allied himself with Eugene Stivak and the faux Super-Shield agent the Vamp.
Later, Jackson became emereged as the "Power Broker" imparting super-powers to individuals who paid his price for augmentation. Unfortunately for some of his subjects, many became deformed freaks during the process.
When he was targeted by the Scourge of the Underworld organization, Jackson desperately underwent the augmentation process himself for protection, but was turned into a deformed freak who couldn't move without the use of a mechanized exoskeleton.
- Jackson is a noted enemy of Captain America, the Hulk, USAgent and others.
- Thanks to the intervention of USAgent, Curtiss Jackson is one of the few "hits" Scourge of the Underworld has failed to complete.
- 31 Appearances of Curtiss Jackson (Earth-616)
- Media Curtiss Jackson (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Curtiss Jackson (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Curtiss Jackson (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Curtiss Jackson (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|