Crosta is a member of the Homo mermanus race better known as Atlantean's. The Homo mermanus just like their cousins the Homo sapiens have Mutants born within their society. Crosta was secreted away by his mother, Proctidae, after the abandonment of Atlantis, his father Opistho eventually discovered it. Proctidae brought the affair to the attention of their King Namor in order to keep the boy, as Opistho engaged a paternity suit.
When his mutant powers emerged he was ordered by Namor to attend a mutant school in San Francisco (Graymalkin Industries, current home of the X-Men), rather than remain with his mother or join his father in Latveria with the Atlantean military, he violently rejected the idea, attacking Namor. Reined in by Namor, he was sent to the X-Men.
Avengers vs. X-Men
After the Avengers attack on Utopia, Crosta was brought to the Avengers Academy place. Naturally siding with his fellow X-Men, he tried to avoid the confrontation between the two groups of students in jumping in the sea to rejoin his own kind but was stopped by Juston Seyfert's Sentinel. Once the mutants were let free to go, he left, intending to join back Atlantis.
Although, he joined the Jean Grey School student body along the other Utopian students, and even attended to the Dance while the grown-ups X-Men and the Avengers confronted the Dark Phoenix, and was part of the students for the second year of the Grey School.
- Shockwave Generation: Crosta can generate shockwaves from his body when distressed which is powerful enough to shatter solid matter.
He used to release shockwaves when he got angry or lost his temper.
- Water-Breathing System: He wore an inverted scuba during his first times at Jean Grey School For Higher Learning.
- 22 Appearances of Crosta (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Crosta (Earth-616)
- Media Crosta (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 15 Images featuring Crosta (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Crosta (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Crosta (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|