Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As Crux, she believed she was a teenaged French girl who was good at jumping, but her talent faded as her mutant powers grew. During a practice session with her American ice-skating rival, she melted the ice under her feet, which was witnessed by the Founder who asked her to join the X-Men.
Cerebro's fake X-Men succeeded in capturing Shadowcat and defeating the real X-Men, but failed in stealing a satellite which could track mutants due to the X-Men's efforts.
Cerebro absorbed Crux and the other artificial X-Men in order to gain enough strength to defeat the real X-Men.
- Thermokinesis she can control heat and sub-freezing temperatures at the same time.
Real name almost definitely Crystal Lemieux ("Crystal Le Mieux", Crystal The Better, ... - see talk page; source for "Lemieux" unclear.
- 3 Appearances of Cristal Lemieux (Earth-616)
- Media Cristal Lemieux (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Cristal Lemieux (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cristal Lemieux (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cristal Lemieux (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|