Very little is known about the ninth Crimson Dynamo, including his true identity. He was sent to attack numerous heroes by Lucia von Bardas for their roles in Nick Fury's Secret War. This Dynamo was jailed along with the various defeated villains after the conclusion of the "War".
Crimson Dynamo Armor: The Crimson Dynamo's armor was an electrically powered, computer-assisted carborundum-matrix alloy exoskeleton equipped with a number of offensive weapons that granted Vanko superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: The armor increased its pilot's physical strength to superhuman levels allowing him to lift 1200 lbs approximately
- Superhuman Durability: The metal alloy that the armor was constructed of provided its pilot much greater resistance to physical injury than an ordinary human. The armor could withstand high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, and great impact forces without sustaining damage.
- Electronic Circuitry: The Crimson Dynamo's armor was equipped with an array of miniature electrical generators that allowed him to generate and manipulate electrical fields for a variety of effects:
- Electrical Blasts: The Crimson Dynamo could project high-frequency lightning-like discharges of electrical energy from his gauntlets that carry a 1.000.000 volt frequency.
- Flight: The Crimson Dynamo armor is eqquiped with jet boots which allows the pilot ot flight up to 110 m/h
- 3 Appearances of Crimson Dynamo IX (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Crimson Dynamo IX (Earth-616)
- Media Crimson Dynamo IX (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Crimson Dynamo IX (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Crimson Dynamo IX (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Crimson Dynamo IX (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|