Worn by Boris Vadim as part of the Winter Guard members against the Skrull invasion of Russia. While initially hesitant to accept James Rhodes' assistance, the Dynamo later reasoned that without his help Russia's nuclear arsenal would be compromised by the Skrulls. Vadim was killed in battle against Igor Drenkov and this armor was not used by his successor.
The full capabilities of this armor are unknown; however, it seemed to possess the standard composition and power of previous Vanko-based models as well as designs from the Tinkerer.
- Appearances of Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark VI
- Minor Appearances of Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark VI
- Media Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark VI was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark VI
- Item Gallery: Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark VI