The second Crimson Dynamo armor was a prototype created by Anton Vanko, designed to be an update of the original armor. After Vanko's death, the armor would be kept in storage for an unknown amount of time before being found by young student Gennady Gavrilov.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- The full abilities of this prototype were unknown.
- It was presumably made out of the same carborundum matrix alloy as the other models.
- It's electrical blasts had been enhanced; their output had to be regulated with gauntlets.
- In addition to flight, the armor could also mag-lock onto railroad tracks.
- Unlike other models, it could operate remotely via the helmet. A field sealed the armor's neck area.
- 4 Appearances of Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark II
- Media Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark II was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark II
- Item Gallery: Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark II
Links and References