An alien from a planet called Krogarr contacted a financially irresponsible Earthman through his TV set and offered to make him famous if he will just make a few adjustments to the TV and allow his body to pass from the alien's planet to Earth, tricking him in doing it. Once done, the alien revealed his hostility, seizing the man and traveling back to his home planet, intending to use the man as his proof that the method of travel worked and put in a call to his superiors, then kill him and draw plans to invade Earth.
As they came to see the human, the man faded away just before the superiors arrived. Angered, they killed the inventor and destroyed his machine, assuming it worthless. It turned out that the man had neglected to pay the electric bill and the power to the TV set was shut off, thus saving all of Earth.
- 3 Appearances of Creature from Krogarr (Earth-616)
- Media Creature from Krogarr (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Creature from Krogarr (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Creature from Krogarr (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Creature from Krogarr (Earth-616)
- Creature from Krogarr at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|