The High Evolutionary created the first version of Counter-Earth as a purer version of the original Earth. As in so many myths, however, an evil force (in the person of the Man-Beast) jogged his elbow. Counter-Earth turned out to be a lot like the original, except that there were no super-heroes. Dismayed, the High Evolutionary sent Warlock to his world to straighten it out.
The High Evolutionary placed Counter-Earth a micro-second out of dimensional synch to hide it from Earth. Counter Earth was eventually stolen by the alien Sphinxor, on the orders of a fantastically powerful alien race called the Beyonders, who placed it in a museum. When fighting against They, Warlock discovered that Thanos destroyed Counter-Earth when he had the Infinity Gauntlet in his possession.
- Counter-Earth was surrounded by a Time-Lag Barrier that separates Counter-Earth from the Original Earth.
- By existing out of phase on a different vibrational frequency from the regular Earth, the Counter-Earth also avoids affecting the balance of the Solar System.
- Due to the High Evolutionary's preachment, the inhabitants of Counter-Earth regard their planet as the prime "Earth," whereas the original is to them the Counter-Earth.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Counter-Earth (High Evolutionary)
- Minor Appearances of Counter-Earth (High Evolutionary)
- Media Counter-Earth (High Evolutionary) was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Counter-Earth (High Evolutionary)
- Images related to Counter-Earth (High Evolutionary)
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Counter-Earth (High Evolutionary)
Links and References