This robot construct of the Hulk was created as a misguided experiment by two students at the Maryland Institute of Technology and inadvertently brought to "life" by exposure to cosmic energy from the Eternals' Uni-Mind. The construct ran amok in a nearby city, killing several people and causing massive property damage. The Eternals Sersi, Makkari, and Ikaris attempted to subdue it, but only the Eternals' ruler Zuras was able to vent the cosmic energy giving the robot life. The pseudo-Hulk fled to the city's sewers, where it exploded, inadvertently freeing the Deviant Mutate Dromedan from his crypt beneath the city.
Seemingly those of the Hulk, enough to fight Red Hulk.
- 16 Appearances of Cosmic Hulk (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Cosmic Hulk (Earth-616)
- Media Cosmic Hulk (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Cosmic Hulk (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cosmic Hulk (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cosmic Hulk (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|