This old castle was imported stone by stone from Europe by Drexel Cord to make his own laboratory. Here he created the diabolical Demolisher, whom unleashed against Iron Man. Alerted by Drexel's daughter Janice, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Jasper Sitwell broke into the castle to stop Cord, but he activated the autodestruct, so the robot would attack anything in its way. Drexel eventually died trying to save her daughter from the Demolisher, which was then defeated by Iron Man.
Some time later Drexel's death, Anthony Stark came here escorted by Janice Cord and lawyer Vincent Sandhurst to show some of her father's holdings and make a satisfactory sale arrangement. Just after they left, they were captured by the Gladiator and the Maggia, who were watching them closely.
Hunted down by the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier by Nick Fury's order, Iron Man found refuge in the shadows of the abandoned laboratory. As Tony Stark he ran into Janice, who was coming to look at the lab once last time before selling it.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Cord Castle Laboratory
- Minor Appearances of Cord Castle Laboratory
- Media Cord Castle Laboratory was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Cord Castle Laboratory
- Images related to Cord Castle Laboratory
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Cord Castle Laboratory
Links and References