Controller numbered Thirteen was part of the underground organization of sadistic voyeurs known as the Theatre of Pain, turning the physical and emotional anguish of others into profit. Controller-13 had his nerves deadened, making him incapable of feeling emotion or pain. This made him the perfect handler for La Lunatica, a mutant psycho-vampire who fed off of the emotional turmoil of others.
For ten years, Luna served Controller-13 as his slave thanks to an obedience collar. Their "art" involved Luna's touch unleashed the buried emotional scars of test subjects, allowing Controller-13's machines to psychically record these memories and the emotions attached to them. Controller-13's reach exceeded his grasp when he had Luna capture the X-Men. Timothy Fitzgerald's explosive energy release destroyed the Dark Room's equipment and shorted out Luna's collar, allowing her to finally take revenge on Controller 13.
- 2 Appearances of Controller-Thirteen (Earth-928)
- Media Controller-Thirteen (Earth-928) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Controller-Thirteen (Earth-928)
- Quotations by or about Controller-Thirteen (Earth-928)
- Character Gallery: Controller-Thirteen (Earth-928)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|