Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Admitted to the United States on July 4, 1776. This was ratified on January 9, 1788.
Connecticut was home to the mutates known as the Fish Brothers who worked the freakshow circuit. Longing to look normal, they captured fishermen and performed grisly and fatal skin grafts until they were stopped by the Angel. In 1946 a small Connecticut town was terrorized by a werewolf that was eventually eliminated by the Human Torch and Toro.
Points of Interest
- Hartford (Capital)
- Belle Porte, former home of Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards), Invisible Girl (Susan Storm), and their son Franklin
- Millford Sanitarium
- New Haven
- Stark House
Highest Point: Mount Frissell, 2,380 ft.
- No special notes.
- Appearances of Connecticut
- Media Connecticut was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Connecticut
- Images related to Connecticut
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Connecticut
Links and References