- Blood -- dripping from beneath my loin-cloth! Did that jackal wound me there without my feeling it -- or is the cause -- something else??
- -- Conan
Appearing in "The Eye of the Serpent"Edit
- Aristo (Corpse)
- Perdiccas (Mentioned)
- Lady Death / Mistress of all true adventurers (Invoked)
- Crom (Invoked)
- Mer-Ath (Mentioned)
- Iskander (Mentioned)
- Bêlit (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Eye of the Serpent"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Eye of the Serpent is freely adapted from the story The Lost Valley of Iskander by Robert E. Howard.
- The original story had the inhabitants of the valley to be Atlantean descendants of men left there by King Kull. The Hyborian Page in Conan the Barbarian #85 reveals that Roy Thomas had had enough for a time of lost races from the past, and decided to take a page from T.H. White's The Once and Future King, in which old Merlin "lives backwards".
- Goodwin is consulting editor.
- Letters (issue pages): Wohl page 1, Orzechowski (uncredited) pages 2-6, Rosen (uncredited) pages 7-31.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|