Appearing in "The Forest of the Night"Edit
Synopsis for "The Forest of the Night"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Silvestri is credited as Mark Silvestri.
- Marc Silvestri's first comic for Marvel.
- Inks (issue pages): Rubinstein pages 1-14, Bulanadi pages 15-30.
- When Marc Silvestri originally penciled the book, even though it was scripted only for 22 pages, 24 pages were drawn. In order to make the deadline, the art work was cut up and glued into new smaller panels. The last few pages of the book you will notice how half of the action is out of the panel and not seen.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|