Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- That bearded Aesir -- besieged by a trio of yapping foes! No affair of mine. I've done my day's work for Aesir gold. Still, why should one lion die -- and three jackals live? By Crom! They should not --! And, by Crom -- they shall not!!
- -- Conan
Appearing in "The Coming of Conan!"Edit
- Conan (First appearance)
- Gondur (Only appearance; dies)
- Hothar (Only appearance; dies)
- Sharkosh the Shaman (Only appearance; dies)
- Volff the Wily (Only appearance; dies)
- King Kull (Only in flashback)
- Egypt (Cameo)
- Aquilonia (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Cimmeria (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Valusia (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Coming of Conan!"Edit
--For a full synopsis of this comic, please see the original publishing of this comic in Conan the Barbarian #1.--
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|