- No Richard Pryor jokes... o.k.?
- -- James Rhodes
Appearing in "Requiescat ... and Revenge!"Edit
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iron Man (Jim Rhodes) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Clytemnestra Erwin (Death)
- Los Angeles
- Raymond J. Hutton Burn Center
- Hancock Building
- Los Angeles
- Iron Man Armor MK VII (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iron Man Armor MK V (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Radio transmitter
- Tony Stark's Nissan 300ZX convertible
- A.I.M. gunboat
- A.I.M. tank
- A.I.M. fighter jets
- Lear jet
Tony Stark and Rhodey don their Iron Man armor for the final battle against the hordes of A.I.M.! For one person this battle will end in death!
- In this issue it is revealed that Jim Rhodes blood type is AB Positive.
- In this issue it is detemined that the "Chameleon Effect" of the new armor is causing nerve damage to Tony Stark. It will no longer be utilized.
- This issue also contains a letters page "Printed Circuits". It includes Mark's Remarks as well as letters from Shelly Grossman, Michael Hilliard, Peter O'Keefe, Jack Hopper, Scott A. Clark, and Cory Deas.
- Tony Stark's former friend and colleague Cly Erwin dies in this issue after betraying him to A.I.M. because she blamed him for her brother Morley's death.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 216 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 216
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|