- When three are called and stand as one... as one they'll fight, their will be done... for each is born anew, The Tiger's Son
Appearing in "The Testing of Shang-Chi"Edit
Synopsis for "The Testing of Shang-Chi"Edit
This story flashes back to when Shang Chi was fourteen years old and Fu Manchu hires four assassins to attempt to kill him in order to determine if Shang Chi possesses the "killer instinct".
Appearing in "Origins of the Sons of the Tiger"Edit
- Sons of the Tiger (First appearance)
- Silent Ones (Behind the scenes)
- Master Kee
- Sui Ti Kama
Synopsis for "Origins of the Sons of the Tiger"Edit
Lin Sun returns to his dojo to find his master dying from an attack by ninjas. With his dying breath, the master imparts on Lin the Jade Tiger amulets. Together with his friends Abe Brown and Bob Diamond, they become the Sons of the Tiger to avenge Lin's master. They hunt down the assassins' leader, Sui Ti Kama, and bust his opium den, but they know their mission isn't over until they find the Silent Ones that controlled them.
- The origin of Shang-Chi is revealed in this issue.
- This issue includes a special feature on martial arts master Bruce Lee.
- Abe Brown chronology page
- Bob Diamond chronology page
- Fu Manchu chronology page
- Lin Sun chronology page
- Shang-Chi chronology page
- Daughters of the Dragon #1-6
- Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #1-33
- Master of Kung Fu #17-125
- Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu #1-6
- White Tiger #1-6
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Deadly Hands of Kung Fu article at Wikipedia
- Deadly Hands of Kung Fu series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Shang-Chi at Wikipedia
- Shang-Chi at the Marvel Directory
- Sons of the Tiger article at Wikipedia
|Like this? Let us know!|