Cologne is Germany's fourth-largest city after Berlin, Hamburg and Munich, and is the largest city both in the German Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia and within the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan Area, one of the major European metropolitan areas with more than ten million inhabitants. It is one of the oldest cities in Germany, having been founded by the Romans in the year 38 BC. The early history of Cologne is seemingly the same as in Earth-1218, our reality.
In 1753, Cologne was the scene of a conflict between local villagers and the vampire lord known as Dracula. The villagers succeeded in securing Dracula to a cross while a priest named Father Eisner drove a stake through his heart. Eisner's adopted daughter Marie Eisner later resurrected the vampire in the hopes that he would bestow his gift of immortality upon the elder priest. Instead, Dracula slew the priest and promised that one day he would claim Marie as well. 
Points of Interest
- Reichenbach Clinic
- The Reichenbach Clinic was a hospice located in Cologne during the early 19th century. In 1823, elderly Sister Marie Eisner was spending the final days of her long life bedridden when she received a visit from the vampire lord Dracula. She remembered Dracula from her youth when as a child she drove him away by slipping a crucifix charm around his neck. Dracula wanted to turn the old woman into a vampire, but she died before he ever got the chance. 
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Cologne
- Minor Appearances of Cologne
- Media Cologne was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Cologne
- Images related to Cologne
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Cologne