A coffee shop in Manhattan's Greenwich Village. Bobby and Hank frequently took Vera Cantor and Zelda there on double dates. There they often encountered Bernard the Poet, a beatnik hippy sort of fellow who generally composed incomprehensible drivel for his poetry readings.
While never the scene of a major supervillain battle, some smaller scale fights occurred here, including the attack of Satan's Saints to revenge themselves on Zelda for being refused a date, and being assaulted by some disgruntled poets who accused Hank and Bobby of being "square".
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Coffee A Go-Go
- Minor Appearances of Coffee A Go-Go
- Media Coffee A Go-Go was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Coffee A Go-Go
- Images related to Coffee A Go-Go
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Coffee A Go-Go
Links and References