A Super Soldier from the 20s and 40s that was part of a team built by Nick Fury along with Captain America, Peggy Carter, Dum-Dum Dugan and Jimmy Jankovicz to attack Hydra. Also, Bravo hated Captain America, because Peggy prefered Steve than him. After Jimmy used his powers to open a portal to Nowhere (a dimension different from ours), a Hydra agent bashed Jimmy's head in, rendering him comatose, and trapping Bravo along other soldiers in Nowhere.
Return with a Vengeance
After many years trapped in Nowhere he was able to escape when Jimmy waked from coma, and is now woking with Baron Zemo and Hydra to destroy Captain America, blaming him for his trapping and for taking Peggy Carter from him. Now Bravo uses a machine conected to a catatonic Jankovicz to enter Nowhere, where he now trapped Captain America, and proclamed himself the king of this dimension.
Captain America: Powerless
Under Hydra Queen's orders, Baron Zemo, along with Hydra soldiers, freed Bravo from the Raft. He joins them in a plot to unleash mobile, "Omega"-class Madbombs upon America, but is killed when a gunshot from the Hydra Queen ricochets off Captain America's shield and strikes him.
Super Soldier Serum (Codename): Before enhanced, Bravo was already proven to be a great athlete. After being enhanced by the experiments of SSS, his bodily conditions was at the peak of human potential, though not as equal as Captain America's abilities. He also apparently has control of the reality of Nowhere. He has several times the speed and strength than that of a normal human.
- Peak Human Strength: Richard's strength was at the peak of human perfection meaning he's several times stronger than normal humans. He was capable of over-head lifted up to 800 lbs (about 363 kg) with maximum effort. This gives him the power to possibly break heavy steel handcuffs or chains with ease.
- Peak Human Speed: Richard's speed was enhanced to the peak of human potential. He was surprisingly faster than normal humans and was able to reach to speeds of up to around 30 or possibly 35 mph.
- Peak Human Durability: Bravo's bones and muscles was more harder and denser than normal humans. He's capable of withstanding certain amounts of struck from superhuman opponents or fall from multiple stories like around 100 feet with little to no injury. He's durable to the level that if a foe strikes him with an ironwood baseball bat, the bat would easily break and he would only show little discomfort.
- Peak Human Reflexes: Bravo's reflexes was at the peak of human perfection. He was able to catch Captain America's shield at mid-air, and also able to dodge gunfires at mid-range.
- Master Marksman: Bravo's sharpshooting skills is twice the speed above than that of a normal human. Through his years of training, he's was an highly skilled marksman.
- Above Average Combatant: Bravo mastered if not multiple, learned at least single hand-to-hand combat, which cause him to fought foes who master almost all forms of combat like Captain America.
Peak Human Strength: His strength was several times above than that of a normal human.
On multiple occasions, it is revealed that he was shown using many weapons throughout his career.
- 12 Appearances of Codename: Bravo (Richard) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Codename: Bravo (Richard) (Earth-616)
- Media Codename: Bravo (Richard) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Codename: Bravo (Richard) (Earth-616)
- 2 Quotations by or about Codename: Bravo (Richard) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Codename: Bravo (Richard) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|