Ralph Roberts who was a prisoner of Tyrannus at the time. The robot's mission was to destroy the Mole Man's robot made of diamond. The robot was successful in destroying Mole Man's robot, but the robot was then destroyed by the X-Men by knocking it into a lava pit when they arrived to rescue Roberts. Tyrannus couldn't understand how the Cobalt-Robot could lose, unaware that Roberts had sabotaged the robot.
- Superhuman Strength: Cobalt-Robot's huge size naturally gives a great deal of strength. Its strength level was unrevealed.
- Superhuman Durability: Cobalt-Robot is extremely durable due to it begin made of a cobalt alloy that is many times stronger than steel.
- Weakness to Heat: Roberts purposely mixed in materials into Cobalt-Robot's metal skin that had low resistances to heat, leaving it vulnerable to extreme heat.
- Cobalt-Robot could also be blinded by bright flashes.
A very large shield
A very large sword
- 2 Appearances of Cobalt-Robot (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Cobalt-Robot (Earth-616)
- Media Cobalt-Robot (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Cobalt-Robot (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cobalt-Robot (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cobalt-Robot (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|