During a battle between Clockwise's Dinosaurs and the team-up of Southpaw and Kid Glove, Southpaw was abducted by the Time Variance Authority to serve as the defense counsel for She-Hulk. Clockwise followed her chronal signature into the TVA's base of operations, the Null-Time Zone. Clockwise disguised himself as Justice Peace and took control of the Retroactive Cannon. He was stopped by Southpaw and She-Hulk, but not before erasing Knight Man, Dr. Rocket, Justice Goodwill, Mr. Paradox, and Mr. Orobourous.
Clockwise exhibits limited ability to travel through space and time.
- 1 Appearances of Clockwise (Earth-6023)
- Minor Appearances of Clockwise (Earth-6023)
- Media Clockwise (Earth-6023) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Clockwise (Earth-6023)
- Quotations by or about Clockwise (Earth-6023)
- Character Gallery: Clockwise (Earth-6023)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|