- Ch'od, if the Emperor goes through with his plan--if the legends are true--it'll be the end of everything.
- -- Corsair
Appearing in "The Gentleman's Name Is Magneto"Edit
- Angus MacWhirter (First appearance)
- Dragonfly - (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Starjammers (First appearance)
- Lilandra - (First full appearance)
- Unknown Scottish sailors
- Stornoway, Scotland
- Muir Island, Scotland (First appearance)
- Greenwich Village, New York City, New York
- Angus MacWhirter's hovercraft - (Destroyed)
- Starjammer (First appearance)
- X-Men Blackbird (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Gentleman's Name Is Magneto"Edit
Moira left Jamie Madrox on Muir Isle to look after things while she was with the X-Men. Moira hasn't heard from Jamie lately, and she's afraid he's had an accident. The X-Men go to Muir Isle to investigate and run into Magneto!
Appearing in "A Fire in the Night!"Edit
- Magneto (Appears in flashback and main story)
- France (Only in flashback)
- Paris (Only in flashback)
- Poland (Only in flashback)
- Auschwitz-Birkenau (Only in flashback)
- Ukraine (Only in flashback)
- Vinnitsa (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "A Fire in the Night!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "untitled"Edit
Synopsis for "untitled"Edit
Back cover pinup.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|