Clarence Snippe was a long-time editor for Beauty Magazine in the 1940s. In 1948, his employer Whitney Hammond came into the office with the Olympian Goddess Venus. Unaware that she was the real goddess of myth, Hammond wished to promote her as the descendant of Venus. Snippe scoffed at the idea and refused to go with it, and resigned from his job. The position was then given to Venus herself.
Snippe then began working for rival publication Lovely Lady Magazine, and was putting out an issue that featured 10 of the most lovely women in the world. In response, Beauty Magazine released a rivaling collection of 10 women, who unknown to all were really goddesses and historical figures that Venus brought to Earth from the planet Venus.
Snippe's subsequent activities are unknown.
- 2 Appearances of Clarence Snippe (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Clarence Snippe (Earth-616)
- Media Clarence Snippe (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Clarence Snippe (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Clarence Snippe (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Clarence Snippe (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|