Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Silver Surfer
- Maurice Fortuit (First appearance) (Death)
- Florence Destine (First appearance) (Death)
- Albert Destine (First appearance)
- Lenz (first appearance, in flashback, in shadow)
- Mimi (First appearance)
- MODOK (Appears in flashback and main story)
- AIM scientists (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Pascal (First appearance)
- Simone (First appearance)
- AIM lab beneath New York harbor (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Seventh Moon Monastery (First appearance)
In flashback, in an undisclosed Advanced Idea Mechanics (Earth-616) laboratory, a shadowed creature was tearing into the ranks of A.I.M. personnel. M.O.D.O.K. used his telepathic powers but the creature proved more powerful, as such, M.O.D.O.K. was forced to destroy the laboratory and the creature but the latter survived.
In Barcelona, Spain, Kay Cera, despite her telepathic powers, was killed by unidentified assailants looking for the gryphon. However, Kay Cera or Jasmine Destine (Earth-616) was able to transfer her consciousness to an alley cat. Maurice Fortuit (Earth-616) was similarly killed. Florence Destine (Earth-616) felt the death of Maurice and called out to Walter Destine (Earth-616). During that time, the creatures attacked causing the death of Florence. Walter Destine (Earth-616) destroyed the creatures when he became Wallop. Nearing death, Florence told Walter to tell the truth to Rory Destine (Earth-616) and Pandora Destine (Earth-616) that they are all brothers and sisters despite the apparent physical age difference.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|