Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I will plunge this island into the ocean. I will kill every mutant in this country rather than see them continue to suffer. Death or surrender, human. I leave the choice to you.
- -- Magneto
Appearing in "Revolution"Edit
- Blob (Fred Dukes) (First appearance chronologically)
- Unus (Gunther Bain)
- Polaris (Lorna Dane)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)
- Charles Xavier
- Wanda Maximoff
- Gateway (First appearance)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (First appearance chronologically)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (First appearance chronologically)
- Shocker (Randall Darby) (Death)
- Dragoness (Tamara Kurtz) (First appearance)
- Banshee (Sean Cassidy)
- Bolivar Trask
- Soviet Super-Soldiers (First appearance)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanov) (First appearance)
- Red Guardian (First appearance)
- Crimson Dynamo (Yuri Petrovich) (First appearance)
- Darkstar (Laynia Petrovna) (First appearance)
- Ursa Major (Mikhail Ursus) (First appearance)
- Vanguard (Nikolai Krylenko) (First appearance)
- Titanium Man (Kondrati Topolov) (First appearance)
- Tam Anderson (First appearance)
- Genoshan Mutates (First appearance)
- House of M
The untold story of Magneto's rise to power continues! The mutant army grows with the additions of Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, Polaris...and Charles Xavier?! Together, this amazingly powerful team sets their sights on the liberation of Genosha. But Magneto and Xavier have very different philosophies on human/mutant relations. Will they become enemies, as they did in our world...or will their alliance make them unstoppable? Christos N. Gage (HOUSE OF M: AVENGERS) and Andrea Di Vito (ANNIHILATION) bring you perhaps the most important but never before seen chapter in the House of M saga!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|