Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A vigilante who was suspected of stealing War Machine tech was reduced to lunacy when SHIELD captured him. He was in fact using alien technology. US War Machine's support crew re-activated Darkhawk, who turned out to be a psychopathic android, that could only be controlled by running a virtual reality program. In fact, the program, a "fiction", played out the events where Darkhawk had been a member of the Avengers West Coast on Earth-616.
Seemingly those of Chris Powell (Earth-616)#Powers.
- The Darkhawk program also appeared in the final pages of US War Machine 2.0, which has Jim Rhodes put Tony Stark's damaged body inside it to keep him alive.
- 1 Appearances of Christopher Powell (Earth-112001)
- Media Christopher Powell (Earth-112001) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Christopher Powell (Earth-112001)
- Quotations by or about Christopher Powell (Earth-112001)
- Character Gallery: Christopher Powell (Earth-112001)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|