- What do we think? I mean, do we want to...you know...clean up our act a little? Be their sort of Avengers? ... Guys? Can I get an answer -- ? What do you want to be?
- -- Melter src
Origin & Early Years
Melter has some serious doubts about the moral conviction of most his teammates, and twice he has made mistakes with his powers that killed people: his parents and more recently an old lady who maced him in the face thinking he was a mugger. Melter also caused a subway station to collapse by melting its supports by accident, though without causing any serious casualties. These incidents have resulted in making him extremely hesitant to use his powers in combat. Melter desires to be a hero, but is unsure just what he needs to do in order to be one.
Coat of Arms says that she picked Christopher as the leader because he asks the right questions, like what gives them the right to do what they do?
Molecular Destabilization: Melter can mentally agitate the molecules in solid matter so that it loses cohesion, thereby melting the object(s) in question. He has not been shown to be able to produce actual fire. He has melted bullets while they are in the air, and can even melt people.
Melter possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
Magical teleportation by the Enchantress.
- 17 Appearances of Christopher Colchiss (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Christopher Colchiss (Earth-616)
- Media Christopher Colchiss (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Christopher Colchiss (Earth-616)
- 4 Quotations by or about Christopher Colchiss (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Christopher Colchiss (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|