The China Seas consist of a series of seas defining the transition from the continent of Asia into the Western Pacific Ocean. The four seas of China -- known as the Bohai Sea, the Yellow Sea, the East China Sea, and the South China Sea -- occupy a total maritime boundary equal to about half of the size of the Chinese mainland.
Points of Interest
- See also: Category:China Seas
- Appearances of China Seas
- Minor Appearances of China Seas
- Media China Seas was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: China Seas
- Images related to China Seas