The mercenary known as Che trained in Tibet with Shaolin monks who helped him learn to summon his chi strength. When the monks were killed by Mys-Tech, Che decided to investigate. He infiltrated the organization by becoming one of their Warheads, quickly becoming leader of Malkuth Troop, and one of the best Warheads.
During a Warheads mission, Malkuth Troop encountered Cable and most of the team was killed. Che was captured and Cable discovered that Che also wanted to bring about the end of Mys-Tech. Che agreed to spy on Mys-Tech for Cable.  With the destruction of his team, Che was transferred to Kether Troop.
Che remained active with the Warheads for a number of missions, surviving 50 missions to other worlds and becoming a trainer for recruits. His loyalty to Mys-Tech was under question and he was being sent on increasingly dangerous missions. However, he was eventually killed by Mys-Tech guards; only to have his body stolen by Cable and then resurrected by Vorin to become a Shadow Rider in a new, mutated form.
Che, possibly due to his immunity to magic, eventually reverted to human form. He then joined Colonl Liger's reformed Kether Troop who sought to help destroy Mys-Tech. During a transdimensional mission to Hell, the Troop was trapped there to ensure Mys-Tech failed. Liger had offered to save the Troop but was saved by members of the team. Back on earth, Liger recruited Agent Keller to help him rescue his team.
- Magical Immunity: Che is immune to magical-based attacks.
- Chi Manipulation: Che also has the power to focus his 'chi' to enhance the force of his martial arts strikes.
- Psychometry: Che also possesses the power of psychometry.
After his body was transformed, Che gained the following powers...
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Stamina
- 15 Appearances of Che (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Che (Earth-616)
- Media Che (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Che (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Che (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Che (Earth-616)
- Marvel Appendix entry
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|