Following "a war", Charles Xavier worked at a psychiatric hospital, using his telepathic powers to help people. While there, he met and befriended an aide named Magnus. When soldiers from the war attacked the hospital and kidnapped a young woman that the two men had befriended (perhaps an animated version of Gabrielle Haller), they went off to rescue her, revealing to each other that they both possessed mutant abilities. Magnus, who had lost his family in the war, tried to kill the soldiers, but Xavier prevented him. He tried to reason with Magnus, saying that further violence would solve nothing, but Magnus scoffed at his notions of peace and left. Magnus, taking the name Magneto after his powers of magnetism, started gathering mutant followers and attacking human society. Xavier stopped him with his telepathy, and Magneto disappeared for many years.
Xavier lost the use of his legs, confining him to a hovering chair, and eventually founded the X-Men for the purposes of improving human-mutant relations.
Seemingly those of Charles Xavier (Earth-616)#Powers.
Seemingly those of Charles Xavier (Earth-616)#Abilities.
- Voiced by Cedric Smith
- Developed for television by Larry Houston and Frank Squillace.
- His eyes were supposed to be blue in the series, but in some scenes throughout they appear to be brown.
- 120 Appearances of Charles Xavier (Earth-92131)
- Media Charles Xavier (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 23 Images featuring Charles Xavier (Earth-92131)
- 10 Quotations by or about Charles Xavier (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Charles Xavier (Earth-92131)
- Characters killed by Professor X
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|