An explosion which caused the disappearance of Jean Grey left Charles Xavier in a comatose state.
He woke up twenty-year later in a future where Sentinels and the Mutant Response Division ruled the country. He managed to contact the X-Men of the past in order to show them what is happening to him. And that because the X-Men stood divided, the Sentinels and MRD were able to hunt down any and all mutants to the point of turning the U.S. into a devastated country.
After he broke contact, Xavier was revealed to be in the remainder of the Xavier Institute under attack. He stood up with the aid of mechanical devices and ran out of the remainder of the mansion. As he ran through the grounds, he passed tombstones of Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Angel and Iceman.
Later, he contacted Wolverine on the Astral Plane about the crisis in Africa. In the future, Africa was a lifeless barren wasteland. Xavier stated it was Storm in Wolverine's time who destroyed Africa.
Seemingly those of Charles Xavier (Earth-616)#Powers.
Seemingly those of Charles Xavier (Earth-616)#Abilities.
Xavier can walk, using mechanized braces.
- Voiced by Jim Ward
- 14 Appearances of Charles Xavier (Earth-80920)
- Minor Appearances of Charles Xavier (Earth-80920)
- Media Charles Xavier (Earth-80920) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Charles Xavier (Earth-80920)
- Quotations by or about Charles Xavier (Earth-80920)
- Character Gallery: Charles Xavier (Earth-80920)
- Characters killed by Professor X
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|