Unsatisfied with the benevolent Gods and what he believed was untapped potential in humanity, Xavier began mentally manipulating the Storm and the Gods causing a drought and making them slaughter millions of innocents. Because of this revengeful and unjust nature, many mortal rose up to greatness, like Magnus.
Together Magnus and Xavier created a secret haven of science and technology for free mortals on the island of Utopia. They worked together for years until the arrival of the X-Men who revealed his secret and freed the Gods from his control. Xavier was then killed by Magnus.
- Seemingly the powers of his otherdimensional counterparts.
- 3 Appearances of Charles Xavier (Earth-20329)
- Minor Appearances of Charles Xavier (Earth-20329)
- Media Charles Xavier (Earth-20329) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Charles Xavier (Earth-20329)
- Quotations by or about Charles Xavier (Earth-20329)
- Character Gallery: Charles Xavier (Earth-20329)
- Characters killed by Xavier
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|