- Levitate Flea! and BEGONE!
- -- The Stranger
Appearing in "Did Someone Say...the Stranger?"Edit
- Silver Surfer (Only in flashback)
- Amazing Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Adam Warlock (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Did Someone Say...the Stranger?"Edit
The Champions join Black Goliath in repelling Stilt-Man. When the villain tries to escape, Goliath chases after him alone while the Champions investigate the package he was after. As Regina Clayborne is explaining why she came to them with it, the Stranger bursts through the wall of their building claiming he's there to save them from the Null-Life Bomb he created. Not remotely trusting him, the Champions fight the Stranger until the Null-Life Bomb begins to expand and engulf Regina and the Stranger. The Champions finally listen to the Stranger's case and offer to help do whaterver is needed to disarm the bomb, so the Stranger teleports them to a place that Hercules recognizes from the time he invaded it, the realm of Kamo Tharn.
- The Stranger's Null-Life Bomb first appeared in Silver Surfer #5 and is revealed to have been inert and in possession of Stark Industries/Stark International since then, until its recent theft and reactivation starting in Black Goliath #4
- The Stranger's appearance follows from Marvel Team-Up #55. He explains that he came to earth sensing the Null-Life Bomb's re-arming and got distracted trying to acquire more "Soul Gems" along the way. These two issues were the Stranger's first appearance with the yellow gem on his forehead that would later be revealed and recolored to be the Power Gem. At this time, the Infinity Gems were not yet named and were all referred to as "Soul Gems", after Adam Warlock's.
- Hercules and Sif first went to the realm of Kamo Tharnn in Thor #232 - 236 to steal his staff to save the life of Jane Foster.
- This issue contains a letters page, Cables of Champions. Letters are published from Kurt Busiek, Mike Christianson, Sam Pina and Steve Pauwells.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|