After detecting a Wolverine from a different future in Manitoba, Canada, Cerebra took the X-Men Storm and Iceman with her in order to confirm if it was Wolverine who came back to life or something else. Cerebra was the first to approach Logan, and was initially attacked by him as her body was that of a Sentinel, but he soon stopped when she pleaded him to, which surprised him. Storm tried to recruit him to the X-Men, but he refused and Cerebra took her and Iceman back to X-Haven.
When the magical defenses placed in X-Haven by Magik fell, the Demons from the surrounding areas of Limbo started to attack the school, and Cerebra, along the rest of the X-Men, was forced to fight against them to save the students and refugees of X-Haven. While battling the Demons, Cerebra went back to Canada in order to teleport Jean Grey and Logan, who contacted Forge through a Mini-Cerebro left by Storm, to X-Haven so they could help them in fighting the Demons.
Being an artificial intelligence, Cerebra is capable of demonstrating human feelings, such as concern, anguish and others.
- 31 Appearances of Cerebra (A.I.) (Earth-616)
- 4 Minor Appearances of Cerebra (A.I.) (Earth-616)
- Media Cerebra (A.I.) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Cerebra (A.I.) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cerebra (A.I.) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cerebra (A.I.) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|