Cell Block X served as Graymalkin Industries' detention center.
When the X-Men relocated to California, there came a need to hold certain mutant prisoners indefinitely. Emma Frost sanctioned the creation of Cell Block X with Danger serving as warden. Cell Block X seems to have utilized high tech holograms for aesthetic purposes as it served only to detain prisoners.
After the X-Men relocated to Utopia, Emma Frost sanctioned Danger and Warpath to move the prisoners from Cell Block X to the new X-Brig. Here, Danger began utilizing virtual reality in an attempt to rehabilitate the prisoners.
- Empath (Manuel de la Rocha)
- Tattooed Man
- Donald Pierce
- Kid Omega (Quentin Quire)
- Legion (David Haller)
- Sebastian Shaw
- Appearances of Cell Block X
- Minor Appearances of Cell Block X
- Media Cell Block X was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Cell Block X
- Images related to Cell Block X